Stuffed common mushrooms
Snack for a company in 30 minutes.
Nutritional value of 1 serving (1 stuffed mushroom): Calories: 40 kcal, protein 4 g, fat 1.5 g, carbohydrates 4.5 g.
10 common mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
5 g of butter
100 g of New Whites (smoked)
2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
30 g of low-fat sour cream
Pinch of chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 190 °C.
2. Separate mushroom stems from the caps and chop them finely. Season the caps with salt and pepper.
3. Finely chop the garlic.
4. Melt butter in the frying pan and fry chopped garlic and mushroom stems.
5. Mix the fried mushroom stems with very finely chopped New Whites, sour cream and bread crumbs. Put the egg, pour the parsley, flavour with salt and pepper, and stir.
6. Stuff the mushroom caps with the filling and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.